Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hide and Seek!

Hello Chobots!

One of my favorite things to do on Chobots is play hide and seek with my friends, don't you agree? I just love hiding in really tough places, and watching people try to find me. That's why, today, we will be having a hide and seek contest with you guys!


If you'd like to play hide and seek with some of your favorite mods, join us at Eco Street at 20:30 Chobots time (8:30 PM). Once everyone's there, we will leave Eco Street, and you'll have to come find us! Here's a timer counting down until the start of the first game.

I hope to see you all there! Just a reminder, some mods can move themselves around, or even make themselves invisible, so they'll be even harder to find! It's always a good idea to double-check rooms you've already visited, and look very closely!

Good luck finding me!
Alyssa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been published!

Newer Post Older Post Home
 
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us