Friday, August 2, 2013

The Polls are Closed!

Hey Chos! It's been a while since I've posted on the blog, and I have some great things to share with everybody today :)

To start with, the Agents Poll has concluded, and we have three brand new agents joining the squad!

These Chos have shown to both the staff and the community that they truly deserve this status and they are ready to protect Chobots World from Nichos!
  •    Twirl
  •    Chalk
  •    Camera
I'd like to give an honorable mention to all of the candidates who were in our poll, and I wish you all the best of luck in the future if you get on the poll again!

I hope you all have a great weekend, as we have many fun events planned!

See you there,
Zach (Zoo)
Chobots Administration

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been published!

Newer Post Older Post Home
 
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us