Monday, January 13, 2014

Coins Rain

Hello friends!

What's up? I hope you had a great start into the week, though it's hard to get up early in the morning, especially on Mondays. However, a new week means a new contest. I hope you guys enjoy catching Coins Rain as much as I do, because it's time for another Coins Rain Contest; 
so head down to the Cafe and get colours matching!
We will open the boards today, January 13th, till next Monday, January 20th, at 8 P.M. Cho-Time. If you like mini-games on Chobots and want to earn Citizenship, bugs and other cool stuff, the Coins Rain Competition is meant for you! I wish all of you loads of fun and good luck.

Happy playing!
Birdy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has been published!

Newer Post Older Post Home
 
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us